Perfectly Matched 2-Stage Variable Speed American Standard Gold Comfort System
Stay cool. Our AccuComfort™ Variable Speed Platinum 18 Air Conditioning System comes with AccuComfort™ technology that allows the system to consistently adjust to run at a more efficient speed. Plus, with up to 18.00 SEER, this variable-speed A/C is one of the most efficient home air conditioners on the market.
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2019
- Automatically communicates and coordinates with your other system components via the AccuLink™ Communicating System*
- Reduces temperature swings and may help lower your heating bills** with two-stage heating, running at an energy-saving 65-percent capacity more than 80 percent of the time
- Converts up to 80 percent of the fuel you pay for into heat for your home
- Simplified connection to the Comfort Control enables faster, easier installation that is less invasive to your home
- Significantly surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions**
- Maximize your home comfort with our AccuComfort™ variable-speed air conditioning line that works smarter to lower operating cost.
- Experience a wider operating range that allows our AccuComfort™ home air conditioners to remain operating when competition’s products are cycling on and off.
- Get the comfort you set with AccuComfort™ technology that is consistent with a ½ degree in 1/10th of 1% increments.
- Install our variable-speed home air conditioners that are the quietest systems at 4dB below the nearest competitor minimum.
- Own the cleanest variable-speed A/C available that offers lower compressor modulation and fan speeds that yield amazingly low sound levels and max out the benefits of AccuClean™ technology.
- Experience seamless comfort and reduced energy costs with Enhanced Humidity Control.
- Ensure your comfort for years to come with a variable-speed air conditioning system that is built with quality materials, innovative features, and durable construction.
Air Conditioner- 4A7A8048A
Cased Coil- 4TXCC009DS
Air Conditioner- 34 in H x 41 in W x 37 in D
Furnace- 40 in H x 28 in W x 21.5 in D
Cased Coil- 21.5″ Wide